|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||Inner box: 210*78*25mm G.W.: 0.18kg 80 PCS/CTN Outer Carton：53*43*17cm G.W.: 15.5kg|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, , T/T|
|Size:||Uvc Sterilizer Lamp||Material:||Fireproof ABS + Optical PC|
|LED:||3pcs*UVC3535 + 1pcs*White φ5mm||Name:||Personal Handheld Use Portable UV Sterilize 254nm 275nm Smd Led UVC Disinfection Lamp|
|Usage:||Do Daily Sanitation For Daily Used Stuff Like Phone, Keys, Masks And Baby Toys||Color:||WHITE|
uvc sterilizer lamp,
portable uvc light
Personal Handheld Use Portable UV Sterilize 254nm 275nm Smd Led UVC Disinfection Lamp
|Battery||3.7V/1500mAh Lithium battery|
|Charging Voltage||5V 1A|
User manual *1pcs
Microbiological Test Report*1pcs
|Warranty Period||Replacement for manufacturing defects within 1 years|
1. Sterilization and disinfection for face masks, mobile phones, tableware, clothing, jewelry etc.
2. Convenient safe widely used portable lamp
3. UVC3535 ultraviolet LED light source (270-285nm), the best sterilization distance is 5cm, 10 seconds lighting, sterilization up to 99.99%.
4. UVC light only can be work when angle is 75 to 90 degrees, which effectively prevents burns to the human body.
5. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery can be used continuously for 7 to 10 hours, it means a full charged lamp can be used more than 30days if we only use it 2 to 3 times a day
6. 2-in-1 function, the front light can be used at night.
7. Innovative appearance, unique patent products.
Viruses are transmissible parasitic found nearly everywhere ,which can infect living organisms and cause disease. The outbreak of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) took thousands lives yet there is very less human can do till today. The viruses are forever, we will never know when comes the next crisis, trying to protect ourselves, we need to touch and use clean things.
UVC light (254.7nm) is proven to stop all viruses (including Coronavirus') replicating and therefore spreading.By destroying the section of DNA responsible of its replication – the virus is no longer able to infect or spread.
Scientifically speaking; the UVC light is absorbed by RNA and DNA bases, causing photochemical fusion of pyrimidines, leading to the bases being unable to then pair together. This results in an inactive virus (Perdiz, 2000).
A team set out to specifically test this phenomenon on SARS-CoV, a strain of Coronavirus that first had an outbreak in 2002. This study found that exposure to UVC light inactivated this type of coronavirus (Darnell et al., 2004).
A strong enough UVC light can sterilize coronavirus effectively. As research reported that a total UV dose of 4 J/cm2(=4000mJ/cm2), and also UVC irradiation stronger than 90 μW/cm2, can be used to inactive coronaviruses. UV dose=UV intensity (μW·s/cm²) * time (seconds) ,that is, 1 UV light with intensity 120 μW·s/cm², when lighting it up at 2" from the stuff for about 33.3s, will have effect in inactive the virus. But we suggest 120s-150s lighting each time to make sure a complete sterilizing.
Slim and light-weighted. Easy to carry and will not occupy much space. Take it together with power bank can start a sterilizing anywhere and anytime.