|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||Inner box: 210*78*25mm G.W.: 0.18kg 80 PCS/CTN Outer Carton：53*43*17cm G.W.: 15.5kg|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, , T/T|
|Material:||Fireproof ABS + Optical PC||LED:||3pcs*UVC3535 + 1pcs*White φ5mm|
|Size:||180*38*20mm||Rechargeable Battery:||1500mAh MSDS|
|Name:||Portable LED Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp, UV Sterilization Light, 1.5W UV-C 275 Nm||Color:||WHITE|
uv light stabilizers,
portable uvc light
Portable LED Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp, UV Sterilization Light, 1.5W UV-C 275 nm
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (ultraviolet C or UVC), light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions.
The use of UV sterilization, or ultraviolet germicidal irradiation, has been found to be extremely effective. Sources of UV sterilization can kill over 99% of viruses, bacteria, and fungi in an extremely short amount of time
UV light can have efficient inactivation of bacteria up to a distance of eight feet on either side and exposure time of 30 minutes is adequate.
|Battery||3.7V/1500mAh Lithium battery|
|Charging Voltage||5V 1A|
User manual *1pcs
Microbiological Test Report*1pcs
|Warranty Period||Replacement for manufacturing defects within 1 years|
1. Sterilization and disinfection for face masks, mobile phones, tableware, clothing, jewelry etc.
2. Convenient safe widely used portable lamp
3. UVC3535 ultraviolet LED light source (270-285nm), the best sterilization distance is 5cm, 10 seconds lighting, sterilization up to 99.99%.
4. UVC light only can be work when angle is 75 to 90 degrees, which effectively prevents burns to the human body.
5. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery can be used continuously for 7 to 10 hours, it means a full charged lamp can be used more than 30days if we only use it 2 to 3 times a day
6. 2-in-1 function, the front light can be used at night.
7. Innovative appearance, unique patent products.
Viruses are transmissible parasitic found nearly everywhere ,which can infect living organisms and cause disease. The outbreak of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) took thousands lives yet there is very less human can do till today. The viruses are forever, we will never know when comes the next crisis, trying to protect ourselves, we need to touch and use clean things.
UVC light (254.7nm) is proven to stop all viruses (including Coronavirus') replicating and therefore spreading.By destroying the section of DNA responsible of its replication – the virus is no longer able to infect or spread.
Scientifically speaking; the UVC light is absorbed by RNA and DNA bases, causing photochemical fusion of pyrimidines, leading to the bases being unable to then pair together. This results in an inactive virus (Perdiz, 2000).
A team set out to specifically test this phenomenon on SARS-CoV, a strain of Coronavirus that first had an outbreak in 2002. This study found that exposure to UVC light inactivated this type of coronavirus (Darnell et al., 2004).